Saturday, September 4, 2010

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! (except it is not so big any more)*sigh*

OK so the plan was to knock all your socks off and make your eyes bug out of your heads by posting one picture. But......it was strongly suggested that I not post the picture as planned. SO I am going to post the picture as not planned.....



You see I was going to post just this picture and let you wander what in the world was going on, but... it did not work that way. As you can see by using a few extra props it would appear that I am pregnant, but of course I am not....THANK GOODNESS!!!

*SIGH* that was a big disappointment. Anywho...not much has been going on in my life that is to terribly exciting that all four of the people that read my blog don't know about already...

Oh wait!!! I cannot pass up an opportunity to razz my bro. My brother and his brother, from another mother, went to Texas this weekend.

What, pray tell do you think two guys go to Texas for???

Well since I can not hear what you are saying/thinking I will just tell you....THEY WENT TO GO SHOPPING!!! UGHHHHH! Two GUYS. I did not think that guys were suppose to like shopping but these two spend more time at the mall than I do..... Who ever they marry is going to love them. I can just see it now.... Tyler in 25 years saying to his brand new bride, "Hey pumpkin since I love you so much and you have been working so hard I think I will take you shopping today. NOw I know that we have been to the mall the last three nights in a row but hey you never know they might have that pair of shoes you want on sale." :) Got to love my brother!

Toodles!

No comments: