Sunday, September 19, 2010

Thinking to hard

Ever Wonder.....

Why the sun lightens our hair but darkens our skin?


unless you are a person like me...then the sun lightens your hair and your skin...guess I can not help it... I am just a white girl and noting will change that... not the sun or lots even of chocolate

Why is it that doctors call what they do 'practice'?


Oh speaking of doctors....I have decided that I am never going to be put to sleep for a medical procedure. Why??!?!? Because of all the things we do to dogs while they are asleep! I will not give anyone an opportunity to do any of that to me. Just in case you do not know, when put to sleep the people around you can do ANYTHING to you that they want and chances are you will never know unless you see it on the Internet later. I mean, doing it to a dog is one thing but.....a person is a totally different matter.....talking for them, making them tell stories with their paws/hands, fixing their hair, making them dance....

done with the soap box
back to the Ever Wonders....

oh never mind none of them are all that good.

Coming up...pictures of my latest artist efforts, Tye-dying, and a water color picture!!
Maybe by then I will have some thing earth shattering to tell....


till then TOODLES!!!

No comments: