Monday, September 13, 2010

$370.40

Aughhhhhhhh!!! Miracles still do happen! I am so excited that I don't know how to say(Type) this. The easiest way will be to just tell you the whole story...



All of you know that I am a full time student at Tulsa Community College. TCC offers a tuition waiver every year to all who apply as long as funds last. I applied for this waiver at the beginning of this year. If I were to get this waiver I would not have to pay tuition for two semesters. If I did not get it then I would pay on average about $850 per semester just for tuition. The months drug on and I never head a word from TCC, I just assumed that I do not get my waiver turned in on time.

Today I went to make a payment on my bill and when I handed her my card instead of asking me how much I wanted to pay she just said, "Your total is $370.40." and swiped my card....I was like, OK that is weird, normally they let you set the amount you want to pay....

So when I got home I logged onto TED and looked at my account.......GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?!?

I got the tuition waiver!!!! THank YOu Jesus!!

I was fully expecting to pay over a thousand dollars for this semester not including books. Now I have lots of money in my savings account that I don't know what to do with!! :)


Got any Ideas for me??????

5 comments:

Brandon and Cindy Hill said...

SAVE IT!! :)

kimberly said...

umm...you could donate it to the Bundy house fund...just saying
:0) Congratulations!!
the Lord is good!!

servant to the Most High said...

GO SHOPPING!!!!! =-D CHA-CHING

Brittney Alexander said...

SHOPPING!!!!! lol :)

Viktoria said...

Shoe shopping...nuff said!!