Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Whoot Whoot!

I am loving it! I have three days off with nothing planned except for being lazy and doing exactly what I want to do. :) HA HA HA!

What a joke.


Well I do have three days off from my paying jobs, but my mom has other things planned for me. Mom and I had some quality bonding time while decorating her classroom. How is it that I always get talked into helping her decorate? Don't get me wrong...I do not mind helping her but I'm the one that has to come up with the ideas.....that would not be so bad if we were talking about a second or third grade classroom but we are talking high school here!! HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU DECORATE A HIGH SCHOOL CLASSROOM! (sorry for yelling;) oh well we got 'er done.


Now that I have vented I feel much better....

later

1 comment:

Brooke Ford said...

I don't mind at all :)