Thursday, July 29, 2010

A knick-knack

One day a frog walked into a bank and asked about getting a loan. He was shown to an office and told that the loan officer would be with him in a minute. As he was looking around he noticed the name plate on the desk... it read, Paddy Whack. When Mrs Whack showed up, and after the formalities, the frog told her that he needed a large loan.....30,000 dollars to be exact. Some what taken aback, Mrs Whack hesitantly told the frog that with that amount he would have to put something up for collateral.
"Weelllll.....I don't have much in the world.....but I do have this!" the frog responded pulling out a pink glass elephant.
Taking the elephant Mrs Whack responded, "I will have to talk to the president before I can give you the money if this is all you can give for collateral."
Once in the presidents office, Paddy Whack explained what was going on and handed him the glass elephant. "I am not quite sure what it is so I do not know if I can use it for as collateral for a loan that large....."


After a moment of deep contemplation the president said....


"It's a knick-knack Paddy Whack give the frog a loan!"


If you do not understand this post don't worry about it......

2 comments:

Marissa Wilson said...

Hahah....yes, I get it! :) lol That's a funny one there, Miss Brookita!! :)
And cute blog, by the way! I was going to comment a while back from my phone....but it decided to jack up on me so I couldn't...anyways...it's looking good!!

Chastity said...

Umm....ok! :) I will have to get back with you on this one. Lol! JK! Good one, Brooke! I am glad you put that one in English so we could understand it! :D