Saturday, July 17, 2010

A little part of me

I have had my excitement at work for the month. For those of you who don't know I work Friday through Monday at a Vet clinic as a Vet Tech. Most of the time I really enjoy the work there, each day is always different and you never know what to expect. Today we had a full schedule, but none of the appointments were abnormal things, just annual shots, rechecks, staple removals, and allergy shots. Things were plugging along just fine until one of our feline friends decided that he wanted to take a souvenir home with him... in the form of a chunk of my skin. Needless to say I now have a nice puncture wound in the palm of my hand that throbs like crazy. In six months of working, this is the first time I have been bit....I hope it is the last time.

Wonder what would have happened if I had bit him back.........

No comments: