Thursday, July 15, 2010

Nine Years

I just realized today that last month marks the ninth year that I have lived in Oklahoma. We moved to the Ok state from Texas in 2001 when I was ten years old. On one hand it seems like I have lived here forever (almost half my life) but, my...my how time flies. Since moving to Oklahoma we have lived in a total of six houses, two apartments, and a trailer (that makes nine places just in case you could not add it up your self). Thankfully we have only attended one church, THE BEST CHURCH IN THE WORLD! Since moving here I have made some wonderful friends and great memories. If I were given the opportunity to go back undo our move to Oklahoma nine years ago I would not.

Let me see if I can find a few pictures from across the years...



Brittany and Me the summer of 2008



Candace and me at OKLAHOMA





Class of 2009!!!



Pirate Day at Camp 2010


Till next time.....

1 comment:

The Bundys said...

OMW. That picture of me and you is HILARIOUS. hahahahahaha. AHH!! My hair.... what was I thinking? Oh the good ol' days;)

Love the blog. Looking cute;)