Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Scare and a Thrill

Yesterday while I was posting about heritage I almost had a heart attack! To all appearances my computer had deleted all of my pictures. Now I know you are thinking, HOW CAN A COMPUTER JUST RANDOMLY SAY, HuMMM..... I THINK I WILL DELETE ALL OF THE PICTURES?!?! Well when it comes to my computer nothing is a surprise, it really has a mind of its own. So instead of panicking I just shut it down and let it sleep for the night hoping it would all be better in the morning. AND guess what It was. So.... here are the promised pictures from Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of Heritage.




Brittany and I


Shoes!!!!!



Yes that is a knife in her hand :)


Trent and the Girls

Sis Short and I

Group Picture
Me Marissa Sheila and Brittany

In the elevator Friday night






This is only a few of the 300 or so pictures I took....unfortunately I can not post them all so in the future when I don't know what to say I will just share a few more with you.
toodles




2 comments:

Kristen said...

SHOO GIRL...YOU MAKE ME LAAAUUGH!! Your writing is HILARIOUS! I love it! ha

Brooke Ford said...

Thanks I think......:)