Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Look In The Future

HUMMMMM!!! A look in to the Future! How exciting can this be!! I bet you are reading this with greedy eyes just dying to know what insight I have into my future. (Read this with only mild sarcasm)

Maybe, I have had a dream from a higher being that has reviled to me everything that my heart desires to know...... Wellll..... sorry to bust your bubble but I have not. When I say, a look into the future I am talking about the very near future, like Saturday, and Sunday. I am super excited about this weekend, My family, Ben, and I are packing up early Saturday morning and heading to the Promise Land, other wise know as Texas :) Right now a trip anywhere would be a wonderful change to the boring pattern of life. I cannot wait!


A Texan outside of Texas is a foreigner ~ John Steinbeck
If a man is from Texas, he will tell you. If he is not, why embarrass him by asking? ~ John Gunther


Later

3 comments:

Chastity said...

Texas is TOTALLY AWESOME, Dear...well except for the humid heat! :)

Marissa Wilson said...

HAHA!!! I love it! :) You crack me up!! :) I think we can just be dorks together! I know there must be people that read my blog and just roll their eyes and leave...but that's okay!! Because those people just don't appreciate our humor! :) lol love ya lots and have fun this weekend! :)

Brooke Ford said...

Chas ~ Texas is awesome! We went to a part of Texas that I have not been to in a long time and I had forgotten how beautiful some parts of west Texas can be.

Marissa ~ I love reading your blog because I never know what to expect! That is what keeps people coming back....even if they do roll their eyes :)