Monday, August 9, 2010

Groan!!!!

What to blog about when there is just not much to blog about? That is the question. You see I don't have just a ton of excitement in my life. Sooooo.... what do you want to hear about, the Thursday that I spent babysitting....Four adults and forty kids....screamin, yelling, running around...(that is the kids screamin and yelling and running around... not the adults :)

Or maybe you want to hear about the Friday and Saturday that I spent at work....with hissing cats, dogs with broken pelvises, a new doctor....We did not have youth Friday night so I had Taco Bueno for dinner and went to bed early like an old grannie...Saturday night I went to Savastanos' (or how ever you spell it) with the C & C and made it to bed early again....

Oh hey, I could tell you about Sunday....lets see....work again in the morning...choir practice, then church (which was really good) and then out to eat for Jonathan's birthday.

But who wants to be board with all the unnecessary details?



Later...

No comments: