Monday, October 4, 2010

What's Your Fair Favorite????

FAIR FOOD!!!!!!!

That is my fair favorite. :) Last night after church I went to the fair with Marissa, Brittany, Kristen, Lauren, and Emilee. We had so much fun people watching and eating. I think that is about all we did was eat! When we got there I had a super big corn dog with lots of ketchup and mustard, then about ten minuets later I had a chicken pita which was.....diffrent....but okay. Then I had the BEST cheesecake on a stick EVER!
I am going back tonight with my parents and plan on eating some more yummy food! :)
Moving on to the other things happening in my life......Friday night we had What in the Word for youth and Bro. Short did a good job explaining the importance of goals and helped us set some goals for our own lives. Goals are something that we hear about but some of us very rarely ever sit down and write them out. If you are like me, you sit down and write out your goals and to do lists, planning to follow it to a "t".......... and then lose the list.
Let me see is there anything else exciting going on that the world needs to know about??.....I rear ended some one today on 91st street but will not bore you with the details :)
Oh and this semester is HALF way over!!!HEEHAW BABY!!!
Love Peace and Cheesecake on a stick ;)

3 comments:

Brooke Ford said...

MMMMMM....Not only was it cheesecake on a stick, but it was CHOCOLATE DIPPED CHEESECAKE ON A STICK!!! LOVE IT!!! That is one thing I dont offer to share, I eat the whole thing by myselfe :)

Viktoria said...

Cheesecake on a stick? How do they do that?

Brooke Ford said...

They put a stick in a huge piece of cheesecake and then freeze it. When you order it they take it an dip it in a melted chocolate and when they hand it to you the chocolate hardens to make a chocolat shell around the cheesecake. It is yummmyyy!