Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Post of Pictures

I have not posted any pictures in a while so I thought I would throw some up here for ya'll to see.

This is Carter D. He has found his thumb again :)
Carter has also found his voice and he loves to use it!



Meet Sundance. If you look closely you can see the bowl of water under his chin. I brought him and Valentino over to our place so we could play with them for a while. The boys(dogs) loved it! Valentino might be a tad overweight (we are working on this:) but he can out play Sundance every time.



Sundance and Valentino, Dance almost always has a toy or two in his mouth. He cracks me up when he picks up two because it is like he can not make up his mind which one he wants. "Sooo do I want this one or this one....Maybe just this one....No, this one....BUt this one is round and this one is soft....do I want round or soft....round or soft.....Oh never mind I will take both!"



I never could resist a guy with a crocked grin ;)





Later

1 comment:

Viktoria said...

OMW! Have you EVER seen such beautiful, well behaved dogs?! Ok...this is their mom and I'm biased, but they are cuties, aren't they?!