Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bawahahahahahaha!!

(That is my evil laugh)

Why the evil laugh you ask??? BECAUSE!!! My parents think I am in my room writing my speech (THAT IS DUE TOMARROW) but I am not!! I am in here messing around on my blog ;> Yes I know that I have to give the speech on 12 hours AND I have been "working" on it ALL day but at the moment I am......are you ready for it???...........speechless :) BA DUM CHHHH!!!


SO I finally moved all the pictures from my old computer to my new one and in the process I found some jewels! :) Take a look.....

And they all come tumbling DOWN!!!! It took three or four tries for the guys to finally get this to work :P Very fun to watch though


Look laying in the chair...it's a bat....it's a mule...it's a WATTY DOG


Yep you guessed it THAT IS TYLER with that BIG OL' GRIN on his face...
Kinda disturbing if you ask me...


Me Brittany and Marissa at Camp in 08 I think...


They're coming to Take us away HA HA!!


School days...oh how I mess the simplicity of them


Candace and I at Oklahoma....



Cayden Cheek and I at Winter Heritage...cant remember the year







Welllll it's back to the speech.....

Sbohem (good bye in Czech as translated by Google:)

pronounced like snot head said real fast

No comments: