Monday, March 28, 2011

Check....one...two

Pulse.....check


Blood pressure....check


Reflexes....check


Pupils equal and reactive......check


Brain activity.......


Well lets just say yes I am still alive and no I have not forgotten you, my dear bloggie. The fact is there is NOTHING great and wonderful going on in my life that is worth blogging about.....So instead of blogging about something great and wonderful, or sad and tragic for that matter, I am going to give you.........me. Let me start with School.....I told a friend some days ago that school was a....and I quote..."a bad word"...wellllll let me kindly upgrade that....the 's' word is a "no good, very bad, terrible, horrible, nasty, disgusting" word. I knew it was getting bad when I started to have NIGHTMARES about my Humanities Professor and his deadly boring voice. Between the quizzes in Psych, the boring Humanities, and the healthiness of Nutrition, it is amazing that I have not gone COMPLETELY NUTZO!



What hours I do not spend at home, church, or school I am covered in my lovely navy scrubs playing nurse maid to every sick dog in Tulsa....well maybe not every dog :) As weird as this sounds working at Chimney Hills has been a bright spot in my life this last year. The clinic and the employees that work there are not perfect, by any means, I know what to expect when I go there.....If the doc is in a good mood we will do our jobs and laugh, joke around and have a good time. If the doc is in a bad mood we (the techs) will laugh and joke around when he is not around and walk on egg shells and be on our best behavior when he is around. Easy as one two three ;)



At home life is....intiresting....here is a normal morning at home for me..... It starts at 4:30 in the morning when dad brings Ramsey's carrier into my room. I, in a sleepy fog, get up put on enough cloths to be presentable and take my little guy out side hopping he will hurry up and find a spot to puddle. Then it is inside to fill his little Buddha belly and hope that he will feel like sleeping for a few more hours....If he is not in the mood to sleep I get to lay in the bed and listen to him fuss at is monkey, roll around and play with the blanket, do my best to keep my hair out of his mouth, and basically try my best to stay awake. When it is time to get up it is back outside to puddle again and into the house to play with Chloe. It has been quite an experience since he came home but it is worth every bit of it.



I guess I have to stop there...time to go get lunch with Tyler....





later

1 comment:

Lauren Bundy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKE!!!!!!! *sniff* My babysitter (old mind you) is gettin' all growed up! =D