Monday, March 14, 2011

Lots O' Stuff ;)

Well Well Well....I sure do have a lot to say, I mean type....I dont know where to begin.
Let us start with Spring Break...Yehaw! (said very dryly and with no enthusiasm). Dont get me wrong I love Spring break but it is just not the same for me anymore. For me it is two days off of school and one extra day of work....Yeahzers. It does make for a good paycheck though. Notice I did not mention the fact that I have one paper to write and an exam to study for...yeah not talking about that;P
On the up side of things we had a great weekend, which included youth service and a girls night out. Youth Service was awesome! Sometimes we get so wrapped up in what is going wrong in our lives that we forget that those around us are going through something as well. It might amaze you to find out how helpful it is to reach out and help someone else instead of always focusing on your self. I know it has changed my perspective of things.....Anywayz nuf preachin....
Girls night out.....Not much to say...you know us old ladies....no secretes here...we worked on a puzzle...talked a little (not much...just a little) and then went to bed ;P No honestly..I have to say I have been blessed to have some of the greatest friends on the face of the earth. Marissa and Brittany have been consistent sources of strength, at times they have kept me humble (wondering through Wal-Mart yelling BWOOKE BWOOKE YOU LIKE OREOS??) they have witnessed some of my blond moments (which are few and far between....at least that is what I will tell you) and they have provided endless hours of much needed laughter. LOVE YOU GIRLIES!
Now my dear bloggies, let me introduce you to someone new....
Meet my newest addition to the family....Ramsey.


It will be two months tomorrow since Watson died but it feels like MUCH longer. I still miss Watson but the good memories are taking the place of the nightmare of his last night.
Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to bury Watty as soon as I did....and never did I expect to have TWO puppies two months later. I can already see I am going to need all the patients and paper towels that I can get my hands on :)

Toodles!!

1 comment:

The Bundys said...

awww:):) I love you too Bwookie:) It was fun...and we didn't talk that much...I guess we were tired:)

Ramsey is SO CUTE! I wanna see him! You need to bring him Friday night and let everyone SEE HIM!!:):) I call FIRST dibs:)