Saturday, January 15, 2011

In Loving Memory

Today I said goodbye to one of my best friends...forever. I meet him eight years ago and it was love at first sight. He was there for me when ever I needed him, listening to me with out interrupting. He knew all my secrets and faults and he loved me any ways.

Watson Ford died in my arms at 4:20 in morning on January 15. I will miss him very very much. I will miss his warm body curled up beside me at night. I will miss his tired puppy dog smell in the morning and his little dance he would do at breakfast and dinner time. I will miss his constant companionship when home and his enthusiastic greetings when I walk in the door. I will never see a racket ball with out thinking of my baby.

Watty I love you.









5 comments:

Brandon and Cindy Hill said...

Awwww... I'm so sorry!! :( I know it's rough losing a pet! What was wrong with him?

Brooke Ford said...

We know for sure he had two strokes in the space of just a few min. and we think he may have had some internal bleeding. Why? That we do not know....could have been cancer related...

Viktoria said...

Oh, Brooke, I just read this post. I am so sorry about Watson. I know you love him very much; kind of like how you love my boys for me when I'm not here. My heart hurts for you.

Marissa Wilson said...

I know I already said this...but I'm so sorry! :( I hadn't read this post yet and I almost started crying! :'( I feel your pain! I still miss my little Bailey!!

Buuut...you can get a puppy!! That will help lots! :)

Brooke Ford said...

It has been a week an I still miss him :( I still roll over at night an reach for him only to realize he is not there...but a puppy is in the near future:)