Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Guess What!????!!!!

Only 52 more days till CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!


Ok so I LOVE Winter and Christmas.


The fall and winter season is the best time of the year, in my oh so humble opinion :) The only problem is it is totally a couple season :( Other than that I love the crisp cool mornings and the crunch of leaves under foot. There is nothing better than bundling up to sit around the house (or to go out side) and being able to see your breath in front of you.


I cant believe it is time to start Christmas shopping....got to get busy cause I have many people to buy for this year. My family started a new tradition a few years back and I love it. Each person buys at least two stocking stuffers for the others in the family, that means each person gets at least eight wrapped gifts in their stocking.(Some people get more cause the ones doing the buying forget that they already have something for the person and buy something else:) Love when this happens :) This year Tyler is getting some car air fresheners that I forgot to give him last year. It is fun to invent ways to wrap things so the person can not guess what is in the package (like wrapping a comic book like a giant candy). Then on top of that we get the other things that don't fit in a stocking. And best of all I live the SNOW!!!


(as long as I don't have to drive in it)


If you and your family have any Christmas traditions please feel free to share them with me....I love comments...in fact you will hurt my feelings if you don't comment :)

Later

No comments: