Sunday, November 28, 2010

Multitasking

Whooooooooh! Life has been a whirl wind of insanity! FUn TiMeS....Let me seeeeee...Michelle and Carlos flew in on Friday and Steve Taunton and family got here Sunday so we were able to spend time with family that we don't see very often. Let me tell you, y'all think I am insane, you should meet my mom's side of the family! We got along with them GREAT!

Sunday, Dad, Mom, Dana, Michelle, Carlos, and I went to see WICKED. It was incredible I think every one should see it at least once. You know how they say there is two sides to every story? Well WICKED is the other side of The Wizard of OZ and in my oh so humble opion it is better by far.

Unfortunately I did not have my camera so any pictures that I get will have to come later.

Now that Thanksgiving is over it is time to start gearing up for Christmas. YEHAW!!!! This year we will have a Christmas Tree and I think I am just excited about that as anything else :)

I only have three more class periods before this semester is OvEr THANK YOU JESUS!!! A speech on Wednesday, and final exams on Monday and Wednesday is all I have to endure till freedom.....for a couple of weeks anyway.

Sorry I don't have anything really exciting to write about but maybe next time.....

Later

No comments: