Tuesday, June 5, 2012

List of Funnies :)

Waaallll Howdy my silent friends! Summer is well under way and I am busy busy. I am currently on the hunt for a new job. I do not know any person alive that likes the process of job hunting, me personally I hate it. I tend to get tongue tied and at a loss of words when it comes to talking to a prospective employer. One of the hardest things about the application process is the ridiculous questions. For example, the one I filled out today asked me "What are your short term employment goals?" WHAT IN THE WORLD DOES THAT MEAN!?!??! I am not looking for short term employment....that is why I am applying for a full time position....

Anyhoo here are some more pictures I found on my favorite app ever...LOLPICS.

Funniest thing about this one is the kid looks just like a friend from fourth grade...Marvin.


For those of you who don't know this guy takes the lyrics of songs and puts them in oldish English. This one is the "I throw my hands up in the air sometimes...."






This one makes me laugh...like it is supposed to... I found it just after Tyler proposed to Rae. He had a hard time deciding how he was going to ask her but he kept saying he wanted to do something unusual. I found all kinds of wonderful ways to propose...spent hours of my time trying help him out...and what do you think he did...he took her to the rose garden. How un-unusual is that :)





AHHH one thing I forgot... I ran my first 5k Friday. 40:08 BABY!! I did not however run like I stole something. I shuffled like a overweight untrained person :) While we were running (I ran it with Marissa) an old lady plodded up beside us and said, "Is it hard to run in a skirt?" I had to bite my tongue cause I really wanted to respond, "Is it hard to run when you are so old?" but I did not. I kept my Holy Ghost, put a smile on my face and was kind to her.




All my lefties say HAAAAYY!!!





Oh YEaH! I am so going to see the Lion King when it comes to Tulsa next year. 





Docs orders people...who am I to argue with a highly educated individual :)



1 comment:

Elias L. Martinez said...

haha Nice!

Check out my blog sometime.

Resilience712.blogspot.com

Thanks

-Eli