Sunday, June 24, 2012

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!

Today is your birthday
 Happy, happy birthday,
Today is your birthday
Happy Happy
HEY!!!!

Brittany, my friend, you are the best. What else can I say?
I am so excited that you are now joining the ranks of the old maid brigade :)
TOTALLY JUST KIDDING!!
In honor of your 20th birthday I dug around and found these...

Midnight invasions of Wal-Mart in Branson GUURRRR!!!




I think we were at a stop light...I think....





BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!




Why is it that almost every picture is a goofy one???




OK so now in other news Saturday I ran the color run. Well we actually walked it....there were so many people there that there was not enough room to run. I was not able to get very many good pictures because I wrapped my phone in plastic to protect it. But here is the one I took.
For those of you who don't know, the color run is a 5k run (3.2 miles). For each K that you run, they spray you with a colored powder that sticks to you and your cloths. As you can see by the end we were "one hot mess" (those are Brittany's exact words).



Come back later for a recap of YOUTH CAMP!!! I am so excited! Cant wait!

Toodles

1 comment:

The Bundys said...

AWWWWWW!! Thank you Brooke! You are way too sweet! You're an awesome friend and I'm glad that God placed you in my life:) Thank you for the adorable purse...LOVE IT! Thank you for coming to my party.

Let's do another run soon!:)