Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Memories of a Wonderful Time

Graduation time again...this time of year always makes me look back and remember...memories. My senior year was a great year, we goofed off ALOT:) (shhhhh dont tell my mom that) I graduated in a class of four, me, Dakota, Ben and Bryan...YEHAW:) Our senior meetings were the highlight of our day...and I do mean we had them daily...or almost daily. It took us months to plan our senior trip, at least that is what we told our teacher. Then the big day finally arrived. I was not nervous until we walked into the conference room for our meeting with Pastor Howard right before the service...talk about nerve racking....Then it was off to the ceremony....I am proud to say it went off with out a hitch :)


Might as well add some pictures for those of you that only read for the pictures....


Me and my family



The graduating class of 2009



Ha!! That is me giving my speech...here is a sample of it....


"It was the end of my fourth grade year that I found out my family and I were moving to Oklahoma. In a short period of time my world changed drastically, but I made friends and soon my fifth grade year was starting. That year I found out that the world was a dangerous place to be, especially if you were sitting in front of Ben and Bryan. At the time their career goals were to become Navy Seals and save the world. It was kind of difficult to finish my spelling lesson when I had fighter planes flying around behind me, dropping bombs on "the enemy". It was that or they were using their machine guns to fight their way through enemy lines. It is no wonder I am so bad at spelling. :)"


I sat down and read my whole speech in the process of typing this and I could not help smiling. Oh these were the good times....





No comments: