Friday, April 22, 2011

Something Old Something New......

Catchy title huh.....thanks. Now what it has to do with the post I donno :) Maybe you can supply me with something new in your life....cause mine is kinda stuck in a rut....School at the beginning of the week and work in the latter part of the week... school work school work school work.....but hey I am not complaining...


He he he he he cause school is OUT IN TWO WEEKS!!!!!! ES MUY BUENO!!!! Only one presentation and three finals to go!!! AHGHHHHHHHH!!! I am totally pumped...as if you could not tell. I am doing both of my final presentations on Anorexia and I must say it is a horrible psychological disease. One of the girls in my psych group had anorexia when she was in high school and she told us some of her story. She said that after the initial desire to lose weight it became a control issue for her. After a whole day of ignoring the hunger pains she would reward herself with a cracker...A CRACKER....As a result of ignoring the pains for so long she no longer feels hunger....at least not like we do....she has to set alarms on her phone reminding her to eat. Sad very sad.....but interesting....Oh something else, one of the groups did a presentation on schizophrenia...I think I know some one with it....:) no names ;)


Moving on, this weekend is Easter weekend and once again I find myself with a decision to make....


These








OR these.....






Sorry if you just wasted the time it took to read this post :) Your loss.....Maybe something spectacular will happen to me this next week so I can share it with you...(don't hold your breath)


Enjoy your week..

2 comments:

Marissa Wilson said...

No socks? No problem! :) lol
I still vote for the black printed ones...they're adorable!!

Brittney Alexander said...

pointy toes!! :)