Saturday, February 5, 2011

Wonderful Wonderful

I LOVE THIS SNOW!!! I know kinda a attitude change from the last post BUT you see it was because of the snow that I meet the most wonderful person in the WHOLE WORLD.

Unfortunately I cannot think of a name for him.....




Yes I made a snowman....not all by my self. My mother and father helped me.
Yes I said my MOTHER and FATHER. My brother was off.....socializing.....for the lack of a better word and Dana was in the house doing I dont know what.


He has a oil funnel for a hat and a scarf that I made around his neck, ears and a nose of snow and eyes of some kind of green stuff.





I love my snowman!!


Oh yeah if you have a good name for him leave a comment please.

Toodles!

3 comments:

Marissa Wilson said...

BEAU!!! Or Jason ;) haha! Cute man!

Now I'm looking for mine...if you see him...please tell him that I've been looking ALL over for him!! :) (but I'd prefer a human...I think they last longer than snowmen. Nanna nanna boo boo! lol)

Unknown said...

JEREMIAH!! Gotta love them J's... MMMHHHMMM!!

The Bundys said...

I agree....stick with the J names. They are the BEST!!:););)