Monday, February 21, 2011

Self Explanatory :)





Yep, you guessed it....I have a new sister:) Last Saturday I got a call from one of the Doctors that I work with telling me that they knew someone that was looking for a home for a 5 month old female Boston terrier. Long story short we went to pick her up this afternoon.
Her previous owner named her Sister. That will change :)
The man that owned her had to move into a nursing home that did not allow pets. So he gave her to his granddaughter, Harmony. Harmony raises gray hounds and currently has eight dogs. Whooow I could not imagine!

Sis is a snuggler!






Sis is not the only addition to our family......but more on that later :)
Oh, if you have a good suggestion for a name leave a comment!



3 comments:

The Bundys said...

Margaret:)

Shelby Christine said...

AWWWWWW!!!!!!!! She is SUPER CUTE!!

Ohhhh no..... What's the other addition?!?!

Brooke Ford said...

My dad decided to name her....Chloe...how origional:)