Sunday, December 26, 2010

Tis the Season...

to be snackie fa la la la la la la la la...loose some weight and gain it backie fa la la la la la la la la!!!! I have never ate so much (good) food as I did Christmas Day. I don't even want to see a cookie for a few weeks..... Christmas Day menu went something like this....

When I got home from work (yep I had to get up early on Christmas Day and go to work) Dad had made CHOCOLATE GRAVY AND BISCUITS!!!! Yes I am aware that this sounds gross to those of you who have not had it before, but take my word for it, it is WONDERFUL!!!




After breakfast we opened gifts (AGHHHHH! I got some wonderful stuff:) and then started to make lunch....are you ready for this loooong list of food...



Sweet and Sour Chicken....Sweet and Sour Shrimp....Sweet and Sour Sauce....Mongolian Beef.....Fried Rice....Crab Wantons...Sweet Potatoes Pie....and then a million kinds of cookies that we baked the first part of the week



Whoooo! I bet you are getting full just reading the list. Okay so the list is not that long but it was a TON of food. You know the amazing part? We have NO leftovers! To bad I forgot to take pictures :(


Here are some random pictures from the day...

Our first tree in four years....and all the presents

My new slippers :)
AGHHHHH! YEHAW!!!! Yes I like my new shoes
Tyler and Dana
Watson says "Ok now I have my new monkey, can I go back to bed?"
We had a wonderful day. I hope every one had as good a Christmas Day as I did!

Later Friends

No comments: