Thursday, February 21, 2013

Lord I apologize....

...for complaining about a bad winter. You really came through yesterday, when you sent a beautiful blanket of snow. Thanks I appreciate it form the bottom of my heart.

Aman :)

As I was coming into work the snow was falling but not sticking...I
felt like I was driving in a snow globe :)



At 9:30 this was the view out of the office window.

There is something about snow that brings out the child in most of us (there are some extremely proper folks that remain unaffected by the air of excitement that fluffy white morsels of precipitation bring). For example, most of my co-workers were in great moods talking about going home and playing with the grand kids in the snow.  One of the Counselors made a HUGE snowball and brought it up to the office, grinning like a Cheshire cat
.
Because of the weather my office opened late Thursday morning, which being interpreted means that I got to sleep in and get ready at a leisurely pace. I also had time to play with the boys a little bit.

We worked on Sundance's patients..."Wait for it...Wait for it...Ok now you can have it!"
He is such a good boy;)




Tino is saying "Act your age ya big bafoon"


No comments: