Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tying The Knot

I can remember coming home from Winter Heritage several years ago and giving my brother a hard time about a "pretty redhead" that he admitted to liking. His exact words were (if I remember right) "I think she is kinda pretty" (said with a shoulder shrug and that goofy half grin of his).

Well, my friends, years later on Easter Sunday Tyler asked that very girl to marry him...and surprisingly enough she said YES!! I knew not long after Tyler started talking to Raelene that we would be attending their wedding in the near future. I honestly don't know if I could have hand picked a better girl for Tyler, Raelene is sweet but she can also put him in his place when he needs it.


I stole some of their engagement pictures from them so I could share them with you....by the way Matt Rodgers did their pictures and did an amazing job.













I really like the last two....well all of them are good. The first one is so typical Tyler and Rae and the last one...I don't know why but I just have to smile when I see it.

The wedding is set for September 15th at 2:00 at New Life Tabernacle in Sand Springs. Because of limited number of invitations they were not able to send one to every one but if you would like to attend please let me know.

No comments: