Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Time Flies

My, My, how time does fly....Do you realize that we only have four months until Christmas?(YEAHZERS!!!! i love Christmas) On the other hand it has been only five months since I went to pick up Ramsey. I cannot believe how much he has grown, wiggled, and licked his way into my heart. This picture was taken two days before my twentieth birthday....






This one too...When I brought him home he was just a butterball of a puppy. He could not even climb up the back step.


NOW look at him...



Then....



AND NOW....





Ram and Chloe are best of friends...











In other news, school starts in three weeks and I am sooooooo ready! I know... I know, it was not to long ago that I was counting down the weeks until school was OVER...Now I am so board that I am looking forward to the start of school and a new routine. My classes this semester are, Computer Concepts, Art Appreciation, and Spanish I.


Last semester SHOULD have ended in me getting my associates degree, however I love school so much that I decided to cram two years of school in to three :)




Enjoy the rest of your summer and don't put off your Christmas shopping ;)

1 comment:

Marissa Wilson said...

YEEEEAAHH!! Go Spanish!! Woop woop! ;)