Monday, August 15, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Today is my mom's birthday. It is hard for me to believe that MY MOM is turning 48....I have her stuck at 42. Why 42, I dont really know, but when someone asks how old my parents are my automatic response is "42" and then I have to stop and say "oh wait no they are not....they are almost 50"...AGGGGHHHHH!!!!! My parents are turning old...lol JUST KIDDING....kinda =)


On a more serious note. I am so very thankful for my mom. She and I have not always gotten along and we have had our tough times, but over the last few years we have gotten closer. She has been there for me when my heart was broken and when I did not understand why things were not going the way I thought they should. At times she held me while I cried and other times we cried together. She has been a great example of a mother and a wife. I LOVE YOU MOM!!



Oh yeah ......................HAPPY BIRTHDAY =)



P.S I hope the TOMS I bought you fit....

1 comment:

Marissa Wilson said...

p.s. if the TOMS don't fit, feel free to donate them to the Marissa Foundation :)