Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Marissa!!

 ToDaY is YO BirThDAy HAPPY HAPPY BiRtHDaYYYYYY!!!!!

 I have looked forward to your birthday for ...well a year:) Now you get to leave behind the folly of youth and join the wonderful world of college and career:) I am going to give in to my cheesy sappy self....I am so thankful that God placed you in my life. You have been a friend through every situation. You knew when to keep a secret and when to take my secrets to some one who could help me. Marissa you have been a true friend to me and I love you very much. May your 20th year be great!



And what would a post be without some pictures?:)






1 comment:

Marissa Wilson said...

Awww!! Thank you so much!! Now you make me feel bad because I never update my blog or I would've given you a happy, happy bday post too! :( Love ya lots and I'm so thankful for you!! :D